The ECWA Theological Seminary Igbaja, Kwara State has released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ECWA Theological Seminary, Igbaja, Kwara State, Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ECWA Theological Seminary Courses
Accredited by: Association of Christian Theological Education in Africa (ACTEA). AT ETSI, WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
A. CERTIFICATE IN THEOLOGY
B. DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- Pastoral Studies
C. BACHELOR OF ARTS PROGRAMMES
- Pastoral Studies
- Christian Education
D. GRADUATE SCHOOL PROGRAMMES
- Post Graduate Diploma (Theology)
- Master of Divinity (M. Div.)
- M.A. Pastoral Studies
- M.A. Missiology
- MA Youth Ministry
- M.A. Christian Education
- M.A. Systematic Theology
- Old Testament
- M.A. New Testament
- M.A. Organizational Leadership and Management (in Affiliation with DIA, USA)
- Doctor of Ministry
- Church Administration
- Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Pulpit Ministry
- Leadership and Administration
How to Apply for ECWA Theological Seminary Admission Form
- Click on https://portal.etsigbaja.edu.ng/admissions To Make Payment to pay your Admissions Application Fee using a valid Email Address when making the payment.
- Check your email after making a successful payment to obtain the Payment Reference Number that has been sent to the email.
- Then click on the Create Application Record button below and you would be taken to the page where you will provide your Payment Reference Number and Lastname (Surname) to create your Application Record and start the application process.
- Proceed to complete your application after successfully creating your application record by providing the required details including the uploading of your scanned passport photo and submit after completing all information.
If at any time you are unable to complete your Application, use the Application Login button below to login to the Portal with your Application Number and Lastname to continue with the application.
After the completion and submission of your application and the conduct of the Examination and Interview, you can always check your Admission Result or Admission Status by using the Application Login button below to log in to the Portal.
Please note that your application is not complete if all the necessary supporting documents are not uploaded and completed references forwarded to the Office of the Registrar before the close of the Admission window.
If you have made the online payment of the Admissions Application Fee on this Portal and you are yet to get the email of your Receipt, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the phone contact numbers on the website
For More Information
08034649582 07035971618, 09038284130
ECWA Theological Seminary, P. O. Box 20 Igbaja, Kwara State, Nigeria.