Are you passionate about a nursing career? College of Nursing of The Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) in Egbe, Kogi State, is inviting applications from qualified candidates for its Foundation Nursing program for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for admission to the Basic Nursing Course for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Apply now and make your dreams come true.
ECWA College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements for Basic Nursing Courses
- The approved entry requirements for the Basic Nursing program include five O’level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in at least two sittings.
- The examination must be from one of the following examination boards: West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC), National Examinations Council (NECO), or National Business and Technical Examinations Council (NABTEB).
- If the student has resulted from a foreign examination board, a Federal Department of Education assessment report or equivalent mark must be submitted with the results.
- Also required is a request to the issuing organization to verify these results.
- It is important to note that the minimum age range for admission to the Foundational Nursing Program at the ECWA School of Nursing is 16 years and is strictly adhered to.
How to Apply for the ECWA School of Nursing Sciences Foundational Nursing Program Admission Form
- Visit the school portal https://portal. esonegbe.net/admissions
- Fill in your details on the application form and use a valid email address.
- Click “Make Application Payment” to pay the non-refundable application fee.
- After payment, a payment reference will be sent to you by email.
- Visit https://portal esonegbe.net/admissions/basnur2023/login to continue your registration.
- Click Apply, login, and enter the required details to Login.
- Complete the online form and upload your photo ID (up to 50 KB).
- Click “Submit” to submit the form to print the registration form that you must present when you arrive at the entrance examination.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact the Office of the administrative agent or to call 08167565578, 08072660329, 08036454236, 09061138504. You can also email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
|Late Registration||4th July 2023|
|Closing Date||25th July 2023|
|Examination Date||26th July 2023|
|Interview Date||27th July 2023|
Time: 9:00 am prompt
Venue: College Premise
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.
Was this information helpful? We hope yes.
RealMina wishes you Good Luck in your academic pursuit!!!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment