The International ECMC Foundation Grants now accept applications from deserving candidates in the USA. The ECMC Foundation is in charge of organizing the program.
The program’s objectives include supporting adult basic education and assisting individuals in earning a high school equivalency diploma or a general educational development credential.
About ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships
ECMC Foundation is a nationwide organization with a Los Angeles base that works to enhance postsecondary outcomes for students from underrepresented communities.
It is one of the numerous affiliates of the Minneapolis-based ECMC Group company that collaborate to support students’ academic success.
They seek to make long-term investments that boost academic achievement among marginalized students as they become ready for postsecondary education and rewarding professions, either independently or by harnessing the work of other nonprofit, governmental, private, and philanthropic partners.
They picture a nation in which all students have access to a great education, professional opportunities, and the resources they need to thrive, regardless of their socioeconomic status, the area or zip code in which they were raised, or the colour of their skin.
- Degree Level: It covers every diploma program offered in USA Universities
- Available Courses: All courses are available under this scholarship.
- Scholarship Benefits: It covers the educational funding of its awardees.
- Eligible Countries: All nations
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- The applicants must fulfil each of the requirements below to be eligible:
- Organizations classified as nonprofits under the Internal Revenue Code’s 509(a)(1), (2), or (3) and U.S. 501(c)(3)
- Public authorities
- Postsecondary institutions, systems, or the foundations that fund and are linked with them
- Submit your letter of Inquiry to the online platform of ECMC Foundation.
- A description of your company, its goals, pertinent history, and statistics on its efficacy.
- A synopsis of the tasks you seek assistance and a description of your goals.
- The proposed activities’ estimated start and end dates.
- The total amount of funding required, the sum requested from the ECMC Foundation, and details regarding additional funding sources.
- Contact information for the organization, including its EIN.
- Candidates must possess a previous degree certificate with exceptional grades to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must present proof of their proficiency in English.
International students looking for an opportunity to study abroad but have limited finances should make good use of this opportunity.
ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships was created to help international students fulfil their dreams of studying in the United States.
Application for this scholarship will be closing soon; share with your friends in other countries looking for an opportunity to study in the United States of America.