EBSU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Ebonyi state University, EBSU cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted into Ebonyi state University must meet certain criteria in order to study the course of their choice. Among the list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school as well as the course or department itself.
EBSU cut-off mark is 120 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and EBSU accepts and screens only first-choice candidates in their Post UTME.
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is a state-owned university in Ebonyi state, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. EBSU has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
EBSU 2022/2023 UTME merit admission cut-off marks are as follows:
FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- Medicine & Surgery. – 230 & above
- Anatomy – 140 & above
- Physiology – 140 & above
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law – 200 & above
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Nursing – 200 & above
- Med lab – 180 & above
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE AND HUMANITY
- Mass communication – 140 & above
- Political science – 130 & above
- Economics – 140 & above
- English language & literature – 120 & above
- Psychology – 120 & above
- Sociology & anthropology – 120 & above
- History and international relations – 120 & above
- Philosophy and religion – 120 & above
- Languages and linguistics – 120 & above
- French – 120 & above
- Igbo – 120 & above
- Library and information science – 120 & above
- Social Work – 120 & above
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accountancy/Accounting – 140 & above
- Public administration – 130 & above
- Business management – 130 & above
- Marketing – 120 & above
- Banking and finance – 120 & above
- Entrepreneur – 120 & above
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Computer science – 140 & above
- Applied microbiology – 140 & above
- Biochemistry – 140 & above
- Biotechnology – 120 & above
- Industrial Chemistry – 120 & Above
- Applied Biology – 120 & above
- Industrial mathematics. – 130 & above
- Industrial physics – 120 & above
- Geology and Exploration/geophysics – 120 & above
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Food science and technology – 130 & above
- Agric Economics and management extension – 120 & above
- Animal Science – 120 & above
- Crop and landscape management – 120 & above
- Fishery – 120 & above
- Soil and Environmental management – 120 & above
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- 120 & above for all the courses.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment