All 750 Fitzwilliam College’s undergraduate and graduate students are a part of this vibrant, inclusive community dedicated to nurturing their skills.
It was established in 1869 as one of the 31 Cambridge colleges primarily to increase access to the university.
We continue that legacy of ensuring every student, regardless of background, has the opportunity to realize their potential and take full advantage of the incredibly rich resources provided here.
Its lovely grounds are centred by a superb Regency home that Emma Darwin formerly called home.
In keeping with the College’s slogan of “The Best of the Old and the New,” this location is also forward-thinking.
Most of its notable structures, such as the Olisa Library, a state-of-the-art auditorium, and some of Cambridge’s best student housing, are from the 1960s and later.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- All full-time PhD courses are eligible.
- All nationalities and fee status
The E D Davies Scholarship at Fitzwilliam College is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.