The Dominican University Ibadan (DUI) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Dominican UniversityUndergraduate Courses
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Maths
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Physics
DUI Admission Requirements
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race, or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of the Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with a pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold a first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
Dominican University School Fees
Dominican University fees are affordable. Parents and Guardians have the opportunity to make the payments in two installments of 60% and 40%.
The first Instalment is paid before Registration while the second installment is paid before the First Semester Examination.
1. Admission Service Charge Payable Once: (for new students eg. medical/drug test, admission, matriculation fees, etc) N100, 500.00
2. Tuition/Other Fees: N422,700.00
3. Hostel Fee/Bed Space (Optional): N120,000.00 (2 per room);
GRAND TOTAL: N643,200.00
How to Apply for Dominican University Post UTME Form
The general public is hereby notified that the Post-UTME Screening Exercises for candidates who wish to pursue different programmes of study at the University have begun. Post-UTME screening for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced for interested candidates.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the Dominican University Ibadan for the 2023 UTME but are now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
The online Application Form Fee is: #7, 500 and the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Fee is: # 2, 000.
For further inquiries, call 09030001712 or 0905 558 8867 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.