Dufil Prima Foods Plc is currently inviting applications to Dufil Prima Foods ICT Business Partner 2022 Program for Graduate Nigerians. The program aims for young vibrant, talented, and intelligent graduates. Dufil Prima Foods seeks to recruit those who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our ICT Business Partner scheme.
The Company, Dufil Prima Foods Plc, is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. They are currently receiving applications from talented ICT professionals to fill in the position of ICT Business Partner.
Recommended for you:
Eligibility for Dufil Prima Foods ICT Business Partner
To be eligible, applicants must:
- – have a B.Sc., B.Tech. or HND in Computer Science or other related fields
- – have a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division or Upper Credit
- – be 24 to 30 years of age
- – have a minimum of 1-year work experience
- Provide business support, including procedural documentation
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Interact with clients
- Help to set up systems
- Troubleshoot system and network problems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, etc.
More posts you might like:
Value of Dufil Prima Foods ICT Business Partner: We are seeking to recruit young vibrant, talented, and intelligent graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our ICT Graduate Trainee
How to apply
Please note that shortlisted candidates have been scheduled for an online test on Friday 29th of October 2021
Application Deadline: 14th January 2022