The school’s administration would like to notify the public that applications to the Delta State University of Science and Technology are open to only qualified candidates that scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME exercise.
Qualified candidates must have chosen Delta State University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, as their first choice or have completed the process for change of universities of their first choice to the Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro.
- Wednesday 2nd November 2022
- Thursday, 3rd November 2022
- Friday 4th November 2022
8.00 am each day
The University Stadium
Requirements for the exercise
- Post UTME Application Printout
- UTME Result Printout
- O’ Level Results,
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
For further information, candidates are advised to visit the University website @ https://dsust.edu.ng.
Those who chose the University as their first choice scored 140 and above and have yet to visit the Institution’s website to purchase their Post UTME form are encouraged to do so while the application process is still open.
Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Sc Animal Production
- B.Sc Agricultural Economics
- B. Sc Crop Science
- B.Sc Soil Science
Faculty of Administration and Management
- B.Sc Accounting
- B. Sc Banking & Finance
- B. Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B. Sc Marketing
- B. Sc Transport & Marine Management
- B.Sc Office and Information Management
- B. Sc Public Administration
Faculty of Computing
- B. Sc Computer Science
- B. Sc Information Systems & Technology
- B. Sc Cyber Security
- B. Sc Software Engineering
- B. Sc Journalism & Media Studies
- B. Sc Library & Information Science
Faculty of Environmental Science
- B.Sc Architecture
- B.Sc Quantity Surveying
- B. Sc Building Technology
- B.Sc Estate Management
- B. Sc Surveying & Geo-informatics
- B. Sc Urban & Regional Planning
- B. Sc Environmental Management
- B. A Fine Arts & Industrial Design
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Food Science & Technology
- B. Sc Geology
- B.Sc Environmental Management & Technology
- B. Sc Marine Science
- B. Sc Petroleum Chemistry
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng Civil & Water Resources Engineering
- B. Eng Electrical Engineering
- B. Eng Computer Engineering
- B. Eng Agricultural Engineering
- B. Eng Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng Marine Engineering
- B. Eng Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- B. Eng Material & Metallurgical Engineering
DSUST Ozoro Admission Requirements
- General Admission Requirements Candidate must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination, S.S.C.E, or its equivalent at not more than two sittings as contained in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination requirements.
- For Public Administration and Fine Arts & Industrial Design, candidates are required to possess credit passes in English Language and Mathematics with at least one (1) Science subject and two (2) other subjects from the Social Sciences or Arts.
- Specific Department admission requirements are as in the UTME brochure for Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro.
How to Apply for Delta State University of Science and Technology Ozoro Post UTME Form
Candidates are to apply online by visiting the University’s website and are to click on Apply under Admissions and Create Profile. They are expected to make a payment of #2000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) with their preferred payment method (Card, Bank Transfer, etc.).
Upon successful payment, upload your passport (not more than 600kb) and fill in other relevant information in the following sections, then preview for corrections, submit, and print a copy of the filled form.
DSUST 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.