The Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) has released its Pre-degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from duly qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme of Dennis Osadebay University, Asaba for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Programme is a one-year intensive course designed primarily to prepare candidates for entry into the 100 level of all the degree programmes of the University.
Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Courses
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agricultural Extension
- B.Sc. Agricultural Economics
- B.Sc. Crop Science/Soil Science
- B.Sc. Animal Production
- B.Sc. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Home Science
2. FACULTY OF ARTS
- B.A English with options In (Linguistics & Literature)
- B.A European Languages with options in (Spanish & German)
- B.A Asian Studies with options In (Chinese and Korean)
- B.A African Linguistics/ Languages with options In (Igbo, Ika, Urhobo, and Ukwuani)
- B.A Creative Arts with options in (Visual Arts, Music & Theatre Arts)
- B.A History, Strategic and International Studies
- B.A Religious Studies
- B.A Philosophy
3. FACULTY OF COMPUTING
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B. Sc. Computer Science
4. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-Informatics powering
- B.Sc. Building
- B.Sc. Environment Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Sc. Fine and Applied Arts
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Geology
6. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management &
Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- All intending candidates must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O’ Level/ NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings for the chosen course of study in the University. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics. Candidates who are yet to make five (5) credit passes are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also meet the specific Departmental admission requirements as indicated in the University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Brochure of Dennis Osadebay University.
- Applicants should know that they have to register with JAMB and write the 2022 (UTME). In addition, they must take Dennis Osadebay University as their first choice and meet the university minimum cut-off mark.
- Candidates must also register for the same JAMB courses for their chosen course of study in the Pre-Degree programme of the university.
How to Apply for Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit www.dou.edu.ng
- Click on ‘Admission Menu’ and select Pre-Degree to apply.
- Complete the application form with all the required details.
- Click next, to make payment for the online application fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only using your debit card and print out the payment receipt.
- Login into the portal to print the completed online Application form.
- Upload copies of your credentials.
- All printed documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office of the University.
NOTE: The online portal for admission closes on June 30th, 2022.
Dennis Osadebay University (DOU) Pre-Degree Entrance Exam
All candidates that applied to the various courses of the programme are expected to take a Computer-Based Test. Successful candidates will be offered admission into the programme. The Computer-Based Test will be held on Tuesday, 12th, July 2022.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The printed photo card of the applicant and a pen only.