The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DPSG) Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND full-time programme for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
DSPG Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2021 UTME Exercise
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as the first choice in JAMB are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note that all candidates should comply with the above application method to enable their data to be found on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku ND Full-Time Courses
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
How to Obtain DSPG Post UTME Form
- Pay a non-refundable Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, made online with Verve or Master Card Inter-Switch (ATM)
Note: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly.
Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such a candidate will be disqualified.
For Admission Enquiries, Please WhatsApp: +2348157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org