This is to inform all Newly admitted Pre-Degree students of Delta State University that the management of the school has released a date for the conference screening of all Pre-Degree students and it commences as scheduled below:
DATE: MONDAY 3rd FEBRUARY – WEDNESDAY 5th FEBRUARY, 2020
VENUE: PRE-DEGREE HALL
TIME: 9.00 A.M.-2.00 P.M.
Recommended: DELSU Pre-Degree Admission List 2019/2020
DELSU Pre-Degree Screening Requirements.
- Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee
- Evidence at 2020 JAMB Registration and DELSU as First Choice or evidence of change of JAMB choice to DELSU as First Choice (Original and five photocopies)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO etc, Statement of Results (Original and five Photocopies) computer printout of private candidates SSCE results duly certified by the Principal (Original stamped and five photocopies)
- Letter of reference from a reputable Clergyman/lmam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant (Original and Five photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of age (Original and five photocopies).
- Passport photographs with red background (12 copies)
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e WASC, GCE, NECO etc. on or before 2015 must tender the original of their certificates.
- The use of affidavit In lieu of Statement of Result/correction of name is not acceptable.