Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, is welcoming applications from all candidates who have selected the university as their first choice in the 2023/2024 session.
This includes those applying through (DE) and scoring 150 and above in the UTME.
Key Dates and Information
Candidates can apply for the 2023/2024 admission screening starting Tuesday, June 27th, 2023.
The online application window will close promptly at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 14th, 2023. Applicants will receive further communication regarding the date and time for their screening in due course.
Requirement and Registration Process
Registration begins by generating a virtual PIN at the university’suniversity’s portal. This requires a payment of two thousand naira only (N2,000.00) to one of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
- Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- Visit the university’s portal.
- Click on “apply for admission.”
- Click “Start”
- Select ” screening exercise.”
- Click “apply”
- Using a legitimate JAMB Registration Number, complete the form.
- Enter a working mobile number and email address so we can inform applicants of the time and location of the screening test.
- Click ” pay online” or “generate PIN” after submitting the form.
- the created PIN on paper
- To make an online payment, go to any of the listed banks.
- Return to www.delsuonline.com after making the payment to finish the form.
- Please note that the virtual PIN should be used immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation. Before completing the form, candidates are encouraged to read the instructions on the website’s front page.
For additional information or inquiries, applicants and parents are strongly advised to contact the university directly through the official website, www.delsu.edu.ng, and www.delsuonline.com or via WhatsApp at 08053023824.
DELSU ensures a smooth and efficient admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session, reaffirming its commitment to maintaining high academic standards and ensuring an equitable admissions process for all qualified applicants.
Ensure you take advantage of this opportunity if you meet the entry requirements.
Please share this article with your friends.