This is to inform the General public that the management of Delta State University, (DELSU),post UTME Application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale….
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Delta State University, Abraka for its screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note: Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
ELIGIBILITY: candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above.