All candidates recently admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session are to be informed that the institution’s management has released the steps for medical screening for new students.
DELSU Medical Screening Procedure
To carryout the medical screening, students are expected to follow procedures as provided by school Management;
- Pay the medical fee of N5,000 into the ‘DELSU Medical’ Account in any of the following banks – Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity, Unity, or Zenith Bank.
- Visit the University health centre website – www.Delsuhealthservices.com 48 hours after payment to verify payment.
- On the homepage, click register with the health centre, enter your surname and verify your details.
- Fill in the registration form provided and create a student profile
- Proceed to complete personal detail form & medical screening forms, and upload passport in field form
- Proceed to the University health centre to complete medical screening
- Students should come along with the following documents: 2 passport photographs Original copy of the payment teller Admission Printout
You are urged, however, to keep tabs with us as this information will be updated as soon as possible.
We wish everyone good luck in their academic pursuit. Ensure you share this article with your friends.