The Deloitte Graduate academy invites interested candidates to apply for its finance internship/training programme.
The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting, or Actuarial Science
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follows through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme Requirements
- Chartered accountants, accounting graduates, or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role, we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation. Knowledge of VBA, R language, and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
How to Apply for Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Duration: 6 Weeks
Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges.