Losing a loved one could be one of the worst memories of your life, even more so losing a father; it could be the saddest experience you will have to deal with.
As the word father connotes protection, direction, love, care, responsibility, discipline, and a whole lot more; it is terrible knowing all of these are gone.
One thing we can do is to keep their memories alive and fresh in our hearts – whatever memory we have of them.
Doing this however could be very painful and an emotional moment, nevertheless, here are carefully selected death anniversary messages to use in paying tribute to a lost father.
50 Powerful Death Anniversary Message For My Father
1. Every day without you has been challenging, but on this day especially I can’t help but think how much I wish you were here with me.
2. You left a legacy and lots of memories for us. Our hearts ache for you dear dad. Hope you are having a great time in heaven.
3. I know we all will die one day. But I never thought you would go like this. I still miss you dad. I love you. My prayer is always with you.
4. Dad, you were the hero of my life. I am very much lonely without you. I miss you very much, dad. My prayers are always with you
5. The saddest day of my life was the point at which you passed away, daddy. Who can actually cherish us as you did? Who can actually have your spot? We miss you so much.
6. You were the most reliable father any son could wish for. On your death anniversary, I’m thanking you for everything as I can’t thank you enough when you were alive.
7. Through various challenges, you upheld your children and left an undying legacy for us. On your death anniversary, we are remembering your affection and thanking you for being there for us always.
8. You are always here with me regardless of whether I don’t get the chance to see or hug you. I can feel your quality in every single breath. Regardless of how many decades or centuries go by, you will be here in my heart forever. I love you dad!
9. Dear dad, I have realized your worth and your pain after you left us. As a son, I am taking into consideration of our family. But I can’t be like you by any means. I miss you dad.
10. You will forever remain alive in our hearts and memories daddy, and however we are learning to live without you, we still miss you so much.
11. If I was given one wish to make and would be assured that it would work out, I would wish that you would return to us, daddy. Daddy, I miss you so much.
12. Daddy, on the day you died, it seemed like the sun had set in the middle of the day. Even years later, I am still trying to deal with the loss. Missing you terribly.
13. My flawless dad, I miss you to such an extent. You will forever remain in my heart. I still attempt to find you. I don’t have the foggiest idea where you are. Find happiness in the hereafter dad.
14. Goodness God! Kindly hold my dad in your loving arms and let him rest in peace in your beautiful heaven. Also, let him know that his son/daughter always keeps him in his/her prayers. Please, God, let my dad sleep in your loving arms.
15. Dear Dad, you have given me the best gift before leaving this world. You believed in your son. I miss you my old man.
16. I pray to God every day and night to grant you the best place in heaven. I pray God is good and favor your soul with peace. Remembering you with affection today, daddy!
17. It is said that prayer is the best weapon. I am praying for you dad. May you shine in heaven as you used to do here. I miss you so much every second.
18. It always seemed simple to comfort friends who lost their fathers, but since you are gone, I finally know and comprehend their pain. I miss you terribly.
19. The affection you had for us all is something we deeply miss as much as we miss your essence in our lives. I wish I could return to some time in the past to when you were still here daddy, I would appreciate and appreciate every second with you. If only you were here.
20. Without you, every single breath I take in this world appears to be an incredible burden. But I am trying to live for your dad. Your son is working hard to do right by you.
21. Dad, I’ve been thinking about you. Our times together, your wisdom, your guidance, your affection, everything. I didn’t know that life would be this empty without you. Miss you!
22. This day will always sting but your memory will always be with your little girl who is not little any longer. I wish you were here, daddy.
23. The man of my family is in heaven for years but still, I miss him like nothing else. Dad, I hope you are always smiling up there.
24. You are the first person I want to tell when something happens in my life. You not being around will always sting. Love you, dad.
25. Every day I remember you in my prayer, in my thoughts. Your memory can never be forgotten. I love you so much, dad. I miss you.
26. My dad taught me how to believe in myself. He was my best friend and my idol too. Miss you so much, dad.
27. You are the only person that made me feel better when I was down. Miss you so much, dad.
28. Through thick and thin, you were always there to guide and protect me. You were my strength and inspiration in every need. Now, the time has changed and I have nothing but your memories. Rest in peace dad.
29. Losing you was something I could not cope with. I hope you are fine wherever you are. Always stay close to my heart dad.
30. Dear father, rest in peace wherever you are. You are missed every single day. I love you daddy. I miss you badly. You are always in my heart.
31. My dear dad, the day I lost you, I lost everything in my life. I am still messed up without you. You will always be in my heart, dad.
32. You were my anchor and when you died, dad; I felt so lost. Even today, many years later, I still miss you so much.
33. You were the best thing to ever happen to me, dad. I love you so much. I miss you every day.
34. Words can’t express just how much I miss you, dad. Although it’s been a while since you passed away, I still love you very much.
35. Daddy, nothing will actually be the equivalent again without you. I miss your wise counsel and guidance, and above all else, I miss the one I called daddy for such a long time.
36. You were the person, who understood me easily. You were the main person who used to show me right and wrong. Presently I am lost. Because you are not here to show your daughter the right way. Miss you daddy.
37. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
38. Undeniably, you were the finest father a daughter could ever ask for. You have taught me how to live life to the fullest and in a dignified manner. On your death anniversary, I am missing your badly, father.
39. I don’t know how it has been a year since you left, dad. The pain of losing you keeps on increasing day by day. Rest in peace.
40. I am so lost without you, dad. I wish you were here. Love you and miss you so much, dad.
41. You were my inspiration and since you are gone life is empty and I truly feel lonely now and again. Daddy I wish you were still here, possibly things would be better than they are right at this point. I miss you so much.
42. The affection you had for us all is something we deeply miss as much as we miss your essence in our lives. I wish I could return to some time in the past when you were still here daddy, I would appreciate and appreciate every second with you. If only you were here.
43. Dear dad, words can’t begin to describe how much I miss you. Wishing you were here every day. I love and miss you.
44. Dad, you used to tell me that boys never cry. I don’t cry in front of people. But when I am alone, I can’t stop myself. I miss you dad.
45. Without you, every single breath I take in this world seems like a great burden. But I am trying to live for you dad. Your son is working hard to make you proud.
46. You were the person who taught me how to walk but sadly I couldn’t walk a long way with you close by. But your adoration and useful tidbits will remain with me forever. Love you dad.
47. Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around I feel your nonattendance so intensely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and we miss you so much.
48. You were the guy who taught me how to walk but sadly I couldn’t walk a long way with you by my side. But your love and words of wisdom will stay with me forever. Love you dad.
49. It’s your hard work and good parenting that have made me the person I am today. Now, I’m trying to fulfill the dreams that you have passed on to me. But alas, you are no longer here to see my progress. Thinking of you, papa!
50. One of my greatest regrets is losing you so early. My children could not have the chance to know their grandfather. Dad, you are in my heart and prayers every moment. I miss you.
Finding solace and closure could be quite a daunting task after losing a father.
However, the above are heartfelt powerful death anniversary messages for paying tribute and remembering the life, times, and legacy of a lost father.