The goal of the DCU Executive MBA International Scholarships is to help students facing financial challenges to achieve their academic dreams by providing financial support.
It is a Master’s scholarship. At the heart of their programs is being responsive to the needs of people, organizations, economies, and societies, giving them a momentum not readily achieved by older institutions.
For eligibility, applicants must meet the following criteria:
These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who have demonstrated ambition and leadership in their academic, professional, or personal lives.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Candidates are asked to submit their CV and a supporting document of not more than 500 words addressing the theme of leadership and ambition to Ruth Finnegan at Ruth. Finnegan-at-DCU.ie.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, noting that the deadline for the Executive MBA is July 31st.
Scholarship candidates may be invited for the interview. Candidates are encouraged to apply early as scholarships may be awarded earlier than the programme closing date.
Keep in mind applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application deadline: July 31st, 2023.
I hope this provides the information on the DCU Executive MBA International Scholarships.
We wish you success and promise to update you with more information.
Continue to check back on our blog for more information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment