The David Nweze Umahi University of Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME from for 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State, various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Courses
- 1. Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- 2. Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- 3. Nursing Science (BNS.)
- 4. Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
- 5. Physiotherapy (DPT)
- 6. Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- 7. Radiography & Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- 8. Optometry (OD)
- 9. Computer Science (B. Sc.)
- 10. Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
- 11. Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- 12. Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- 13. Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
- 14. Dentistry (BDS)
- 15. Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
- 16. Public Health (B.Sc.)
- 17. Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who choose KDUMS in JAMB and
- Candidates who choose other Universities. Candidates under category (ii.) must apply for a change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or their equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission, provided the result (s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week before the screening date.
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For all admissions into the 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language, and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 140 or above in the 2022/2023 UTME in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Form
Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website, www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select the online application and then Click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2022/2023 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the undergraduate application.
- To obtain the electronic pin, candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
For More Information and Support
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment