A postgraduate research scholarship. All students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The David Harold Tribe Postgraduate Research Fellowship is open at the University of Sydney from 2023/2024.
David Harold Tribe Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2023/2024 at the University of Sydney is now available for students if they have passed the first-year progression assessment.
The upcoming class scholarships have been officially announced by the University of Sydney. It is regarded as one of the world’s best educational institutes.
The University of Sydney was founded in 1850 and currently functions in Sydney, Australia.
The University of Sydney offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus.
The David Harold Tribe Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2023/2024 will provide selected students with new and improved possibilities and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
The University of Sydney Australia David Harold Tribe Postgraduate Research Fellowship 2023/2024 is available to undertake Postgraduate, Research level programs at the University of Sydney.
All courses are covered under this scholarship program.
The fellowship is valued at $15,000 for both full-time and part-time enrolled recipients.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Be enrolled to study in a master’s by research or PhD within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences or Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Be conducting research in symphony, sculpture, poetry, fiction, or philosophy
- Have passed the first year progression assessment of your master’s by research or PhD.
Note that preference is shown to applicants who experience financial disadvantage or hardship due to at least one of the following:
- Identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- Low socio-economic status
- Long-term medical condition/disability (including ongoing effects of abuse)
- Sole-parent responsibilities
- Regional or remote disadvantage
- Refugee status.
The David Harold Tribe Postgraduate Research Fellowship is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality education in an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.