Dave Fitzpatrick Mathematics and Statistics Scholarship 2023 is annually and exclusively open to students studying Mathematics and Statistics at Portland State University.
The University is pleased to invite applications from suitably eligible students.
Dave Fitzpatrick Mathematics and Statistics Scholarship are established in honour of a graduate of Portland State University, Dave Fitzpatrick, earning a Master’s in Mathematics.
Dave was a member of the Society of Actuaries and earned his FSA and MAAA. He was the Vice-President and Group Actuary for The Standard, a Portland, Oregon, insurance company.
He was actively involved in the community and made a positive impact on others.
- Applicants’ Nationality: There is no citizenship requirement.
- Award Value: Three winners will be selected to receive $2,000 each.
- Level and Area of Studies: College or university level in mathematics and statistics.
- Place of Study: At the Portland State University in the USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
All declared mathematics majors in the Fariborz Maseeh Department of Mathematics and Statistics are in their junior year and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
Awards are renewable; renewal will require a re-application and will undergo the same review process as other applicants for the awards.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Application Instruction for Dave Fitzpatrick Mathematics and Statistics Scholarship
All candidates must submit a copy of their current transcript and a two-page essay on their interest in entering a field.
That will allow them to apply their degree and the approach they will take to make a positive difference in the lives of others when they are established in their fields.
The Dave Fitzpatrick Mathematics and Statistics Scholarship is a unique opportunity.
Take advantage of this chance to be part of this life-changing opportunity and connect with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
Apply now to make a huge difference and contribute to a better world.
Realmina wishes you good luck. Please share this article with your friends.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment