Are you a graduate and seeking to work for Dataville research LLC? then here comes your opportunity. Dataville is recruiting graduate for internship, interested candidates should continue reading to get more in formation on this.
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to provide positions for in-house internship in our various offices across Africa however, we are pleased to announce the commencement of our innovative virtual internship programme where the participant (intern) gains simulated field experience while working in a remote professional setting and is not physically present at any of Dataville Research offices.
Dataville Research LLC is a consortium of global development professionals and public policy think-tank with head office in Abuja, Nigeria and field offices in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi. They are active across the African continent and some parts of the Middle East working with a wide range of clients, including international NGOs, national governments, regional organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.
Dataville Research LLC Remote Graduate Internship 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Graduate Jobs Internships / Volunteering NGO/Non-Profit
- Dataville Research LLC’s remote internship programme provides you tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly preparing you for entry-level positions in the international development sector.
- At the end of this 3-month programme, participants should have a grasp of the rudiments of international development, data collection and management in development research and programme implementation.
- The main target audience for this internship is international development prospects who will be directly implementing and evaluating programmes.
- International development is a very broad sector encompassing a huge range of organizations and job roles.
- Entry-level applicants need to be proactive, determined and flexible.
- You do not necessarily need to have a Master’s degree in development to ‘do development’.
- A strong emphasis is placed on experiential learning, meaning that interns will be learning through the implementation of key phases of work in this internship.
- This programme is an unpaid internship. Participants will be required to cover their own operating costs. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative organization, so women are strongly encouraged to participate in this programme.
- Most employers will look for at least six months and up to two years experience. This is so you can demonstrate practical knowledge of the sector.
- Be aware that getting opportunities ‘in the field’ can be difficult for new graduates especially those without prior experience and internship positions in this sector.
For more available jobs click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Dataville Research career website on datavillegroup.com to apply
Application closing: 17 March, 2019