Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships at Roskilde University are available annually.
Tuition fee waivers and scholarships are only paid once a year for September enrollment.
Highly bright students are eligible for a limited number of Danish state tuition price waivers and scholarships for their Master’s degrees. These students must pay tuition fees at Roskilde University.
To learn all there is to know about the Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships, keep reading, as this article shall provide you with the necessary information.
Eligibility of the Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
To be eligible for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen who must pay tuition fees and enroll on one of the master’s programs that offer scholarships.
- Uppsala University Global Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Tuition fee remission and a monthly stipend of DKK 7,800 (=486,000 in Danish Krone to naira) to pay living expenses in Denmark.
The tuition fee remission and scholarship are valid for a maximum of 22 months for programmes beginning in September.
You apply by uploading a motivational letter and CV explaining your academic and professional history to your online application for admission to master’s programs before the September 2023 deadline.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavors!