The general public is hereby informed that Cross River University Of Technology (CRUTECH) will commence online registration for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening on Monday 2nd July, 2018 for candidates who chose CRUTECH as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Candidates are required to pay two thousand naira (N2,000.00) screening fee which can be paid at any Commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal or online with either Master/Verve/Visa ATM Card.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
Candidates should therefore ensure that all the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the Post-UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The Screening exercise will end on Friday , 17th August, 2018.
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- Ensure t he phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Also see list of courses offered