CRUTECH admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Cross River University of Technolology, CRUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen Cross River University of Technology as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
CRUTECH admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to CRUTECH cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
Candidates who made Cross River University of Technology their 1st Choice for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 200 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply For CRUTECH Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
CRUTECH Online Application
- Log on to CRUTECH website and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
Cross River University of Technology Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2022/2023 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
The screening will be done online; Candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Olevel Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only Candidates who scored 140 and above and chose CRUTECH as their First Choice in the 2022 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and, therefore, are not expected to travel to Calabar. Candidates should ensure that: All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly. The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08189351784 0901505599 09058810241 071610308667, 09068968666:
CRUTECH Post UTME Form Screening Fee
Cross River University of Technology Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is CRUTECH Admission Form Out for 2022/2023 academic session?
Yes! CRUTECH has released its admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment