The Crown Hill University admission list is out for 2023/2024 academic session applicants. If you apply to study at Crown Hill University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Crown Hill University admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
It is essential to disclose that all candidates who partook in the Crown Hill University admission screening exercise and scored up to the Crown Hill University cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How to Check Crown Hill University, Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal.
Check Crown Hill University Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to Crown Hill University‘s official portal to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click the “sign in” button to access and check your Crown Hill University admission status.
- How to check Crown Hill University Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Crown Hill University Cut-Off Mark
- Crown Hill University Admission Form
- Crown Hill University Academic Calendar
- Crown Hill University Orientation
- Crown Hill University School Fees
- Crown Hill University Matriculation Ceremony
- Crown Hill University Resumption Date
Check Crown Hill University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your Crown Hill University admission status.
Requirements for Students Admitted to Crown Hill University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the University website Crown Hill University to check the requirements and clearance procedures.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered methods different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not correctly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is Crown Hill University Admission List Out for 2023/2024?
No! The Crown Hill University admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We’ll assume that by this point, you’ve learned everything there is to know about the admissions list for Crown Hill University and how to check your admissions status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!