The Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2023 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution.
These students should have scored up to the Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, cut-off mark and can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa, their First or Second Choice for the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply for Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa Application
To register, follow these steps:
- Visit CRS COE Akamkpa or click on “Students registration”.
- Complete the form with the necessary details, such as Registration Number, Password, name, email address, state of origin, etc.
- Once the form is filled, click “Register”.
- Log in using your newly generated credentials.
- Complete your bio-data, academic records, and educational history.
- Review your entered information and proceed to payment.
- Make your payment as directed, then return to the website to register for courses and complete your portal activities.
- For further assistance, please Click Here.
Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Cross River College of Education, Akamkpa Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2023/2024 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.