Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into Crawford University’s various undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Available Courses At Crawford University
College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Micro-Biology
- B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Crawford University Admission Requirement
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme of Crawford University must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, or their equivalent.
This must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics while the candidates must, in addition, satisfy the specific requirements for each programme.
Crawford University Direct Entry Requirement
- Candidates who seek direct entry admission into 200 Level of a degree programme must have any of the following:
- B. Sc degree of a recognized university in a related field.
- Two (2) A’Level passes in the relevant courses acceptable to the University.
- O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to visit the Crawford online Post-UTME application portal to commence their application.
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under-listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to anybody for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the
- school fees are paid to any of the above-designated bank accounts only.
- Payment can also be made in installments. Kindly visit or call the Bursar (Student Accounts Officers) for terms and conditions.
For More Inquiries
Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 08062725673 | 07069649897 | 09038953092 | 08145456035
This is an excellent opportunity for Candidates seeking to advance their career in any of the courses at Crawford University.
Please share this article with your friends.