Crawford University has announced the commencement of the Post UTME Admission Screening exercise for 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into Crawford University’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Available Courses At Crawford University
A. College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)
1. B.Sc. Economics
2. B.Sc. Accounting
3. B.Sc. Banking & Finance
4. B.Sc. Marketing
5. B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
6. B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
7. B.Sc. Public Administration
8. B.Sc. Mass Communication
9. B.Sc. Sociology
10. B.Sc. Business Administration
11. History and Diplomatic Studies
12. B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
13. B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
1. B.Sc. Micro-Biology
2. B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
3. B.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
4. B.Sc. Computer Science and Technology
5. B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Crawford University Admission Requirement
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme of Crawford University must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, or their equivalent.
This must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics while the candidates must, in addition, satisfy the specific requirements for each programme.
Crawford University Direct Entry Requirement
Candidates who seek direct entry admission into 200 Level of a degree programme must have any of the following:
(i) B. Sc degree of a recognized university in a related field.
(ii) Two (2) A’Level passes in the relevant courses acceptable to the University.
(iii) O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants are to visit the Crawford online Post-UTME application portal to commence their application
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under-listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to anybody for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the
- school fees are paid to any of the above-designated bank accounts only.
- Payment can also be made in installments. Kindly visit or call the Bursar (Student Accounts Officers) for terms and conditions.
For More Inquiries:
Kindly call any of Crawford University hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 08062725673 | 07069649897 | 09038953092 | 08145456035