Covenant University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full-time basis for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Covenant University Degree Courses
- Business Administration
- (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Finance (Finance & Technology)
- Industrial Chemistry:
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry) (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics-Statistics
- Industrial Mathematics-Computer Sciences
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource
- Information and Communication Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Information System
- Petroleum Engineering
- Political Science
- Policy and strategical studies
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2023/2024 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements, and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/application-process/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
Non-refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- The post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over-the-counter transactions.
List of Documents
You are required to upload the following documents as your application is considered completed if you successfully upload the documents:
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose (not more than 500-words) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your academic interests and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the programmes (https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/) for different colleges for details.
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned JAMB result for the current year with your visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship which is to be written and signed by Parents
NOTE: All documents must be in PDF format and should not be more than 200kb.
The passport photograph must be in JPEG and should not be more than 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters: Three official recommendations are required for your application. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following:
- Your Spiritual Leader,
- Principal /Teacher of your last Secondary school and
- An Alumnus of Covenant University (optional).
We require the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure network and which will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations are received.
CUSAS Screening and Booking
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00), which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo
Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Canaan Land, P.M. 3 1023, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria Tel: +234-303 355 0046, +234-903 355 0049 Website: www.covenantuniversify.edu. ng
Covenant University 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.