COOU Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
COOU 2022/2023 Post UTME Cut-off Mark
The UTME Cut off Mark for COOU is 170. Candidates should have made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Also, Candidates must have at least 5 Credit Passes in one sitting in the relevant O’Level subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates who score exactly or above the 150 cut-off mark
- Candidates who chose Anambra State University as their First Choice of the institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in Jamb Brochure
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to COOU through the JAMB website.
With all these requirements, you stand a good chance of being admitted into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. Just make sure you have a good O’Level result and a good JAMB Score.
COOU 2022/2023 Departmental Cut-off Mark
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
Only the candidates who scored 170 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their First Choice in their application for admission are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.