The College of Nursing and Midwifery, Katsina (CONAMKAT) has released the list of successful candidates invited for the interview process for admission into the Basic Nursing Programme for the 2023 intake.
Interview Preparation and Requirements
Successful candidates invited for the interview are required to come with the original copy of the following documents:
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Statement of Result or WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Browsed printout results are not acceptable. Only original documents are recognized for the process.
- All certificates/documents must be signed and stamped. Only signed or unstamped documents will be accepted.
The interview is scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Wednesday, 14th to Thursday, 15th June 2023
- Venue: Kasimu Kofar Bai College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campus, Katsina (Inside Katsina General Hospital)
- Time: 8:00 am daily
Follow the link below to view the list of successful candidates invited for the interview for the Basic Nursing Programme.
We congratulate all successful candidates and advise them to prepare adequately for the interview.
Candidates should ensure they arrive at the venue on time and with the necessary documents.
This is a crucial step in the admission process, and we wish all candidates the best in their interviews.
We at realmina wish you success in your academic pursuits.