The Honorable Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu, has invited all candidates of the Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan to attend the Nomination Interview.
This notification is particularly who successfully completed the application form through the Electronic Application System (EAS) and meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the 2023 CSFP Prospectus.
Schedule for the Interview for the Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan
|Date & Time||Schedule||Candidate’s Zone of Origin||Venue|
|2nd February 2023|
10.00 am- 11.30 am
12.30 pm-6.00 pm
|Opening ceremony Accreditation and Interview||Candidates from South West, North West and North East, West and North||RoseBud Hotel (former Nanet Suites), Opposite. Federal. Ministry of Justice, Abuja|
|3rd February 2023|
9 am -6 pm
|Accreditation and Interview||Candidates from South East, North Central, & South-South||”|
|4th February 2023|
9 am – 6 pm
|Collation of Scores/Results & Submission of Reports and Closing||By the Director/Secretary, FSB, Abuja||”|
All candidates who successfully submitted the online EAS forms are expected to come with the following documents for the interview;
- (2) hard copies of the EAS forms
- All original credentials and two (2) copies of each
- Evidence of submission of three (3) referees’ reports
- Evidence of Supporting Statement from UK Supervisor
- Original academic transcripts
- Original and copy of NYSC discharge/exemption Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital
- Two (2) passport-size photographs; and Evidence of any special awards(s), prizes, academic publications, and a sample of work
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Candidates must ensure that they are duly accredited before the interview;
- Any candidate without the requirements mentioned above will not be accredited for the interview;
- No interview will be conducted for any candidate who fails to attend the interview on the date scheduled for their zone of origin;
- All Foreign certificates must be accompanied by the official English translation and evaluation;
- Candidates are advised to monitor the progress of their online application to ascertain the status of the referee’s response before the date of the interview; and
- Only candidates who chose Federal Scholarship Board as their Nominating Agency will attend the interview.
Candidates without :
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2) degree
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate; and
- Admission letters from any UK universities listed on the Commonwealth site need not appear for the interview.
Candidates can contact the Federal Scholarship Board through this link or call the Director/Secretary (08034394752, 09082454557) for enquires.
The Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan allows Nigerian students to get quality education.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.