The general public is hereby informed that the Common Entrance Examination for admissions into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges is scheduled to hold on SATURDAY, 28th MARCH, 2020.
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
National Common Entrance Examination Timetable.
DATE: SATURDAY, 28th MARCH, 2020
|11:00am – 11:45am||Validation of candidates and marking of attendance|
|11:45am – 11:55am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|11:55am – 12:05pm||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|12:05pm – 2:20pm||Paper I
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
|2:20pm – 2:40pm||Break|
|2:40pm – 2:50pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|2:50pm – 3:00pm||Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates|
|3:00pm – 4:45pm||Paper II
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.