The College of Nursing Sciences, Tambuwal, has announced the commencement of its second stream for the General Nursing and Basic Midwifery programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of online application forms will begin on June 20, 2023.
To be considered for admission, applicants must have earned five credits in not more than two sittings. Required subjects include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from either NECO or WAEC.
Method of Application
The application process is entirely online and consists of several steps, which are outlined below:
- Step 1: Visit the institution’s website and click on the “Online Application Portal” link under the Students Section or directly go to https://portal.constambuwal.edu.ng
- Step 2: Click on ‘Start New Application’ and read the application instructions carefully.
- Step 3: Create an account by completing your basic information and clicking on ‘Register.’ A copy of your application information will be sent to your email address.
- Step 4: To log in, enter your username and password, then select “Generate Invoice” to continue with your application.
- Step 5: Pick “College of Nursing Sciences Tambuwal” on your invoice by clicking the “Pay Using Payarena” link. Enter your email address and payment ID to pay with a debit card. Alternatively, print your invoice and bring it to the POS at the Tambuwal Campus of the College of Nursing Sciences.
- Step 6: After making a payment, log in to the portal once more to confirm your transaction, upload your passport photo, update your biodata, complete the form with your prior academic transcripts, and sign the form.
- Step 7: Print your payment receipt and application acknowledgement slip for your records.
For any inquiries, complaints, or technical support, contact the institution at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 903 410 2592. Please note that calls are only entertained within working hours, i.e., 9:00 am-5:00 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- Sales of Admission Form: Commence on June 20 2023 and end on July 20 2023
- Entrance Exams: July 29 2023
- Venue: LIDUS Sokoto CBT Centre
- Time: 9:00 am
- Oral Interview: 7/08/2023 to 10/08/2023
- Venue: Murtal Hospital, Sokoto
- Time: 9 am Daily
The College of Nursing Sciences, Tambuwal, invites all qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for its General Nursing & Basic Midwifery programs.
Please share this article with your friends.