Applications from qualified candidates into The College of Nursing Science, Emekuku, for admission into the general nursing program for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently ongoing.
To be eligible for admission, candidates must have credits in the following subjects in at least two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Payment for the application should be made into the school’s First Bank account with the account name “Holy Rosemary Hospital Emekuku School” and account number 2027244188 for the sum of N26,200.00.
The Requirements for the Application
- Two recent passport photographs
- O-level results (printout or certificates)
- A birth certificate (from National Population Commission or Court Affidavit)
- A testimonial from the secondary school.
For the application process to be complete;
- Candidates must pay into the designated bank account or school account section.
- Convert the bank teller or printout to an official school receipt at the school’s account section,
- collect and fill forms at the College of Nursing (CONEM) departments, and then photocopy the form and receipt.
- Return The photocopied forms and receipts to the school (CONEM).
The entrance examination date for the program is scheduled for 25th March 2023.
Adhere to the following steps to purchase your form. Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment