The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released its Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the general public that the minimum cutoff marks for admission into the National Diploma in Dental Therapy, National Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics, National Diploma in Health Information Management Technician, and National Diploma in Environmental Technology for the 2022/2023 academic session is 120.
The College is inviting candidates who chose the College as their first choice in the 2022 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 120, and uploaded SSCE results on the JAMB portal to apply for post-UTME Screening/Interview, which will take place from Monday, August 15th, 2022 to Sunday, September 4th, 2022.
How to Apply
- Visit the College website: www.coheskat.edu.ng
- Click on Post-UTME Portal.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number for authentication.
- Make an online payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding Bank Processing Charges.
Proceed with your online Application, and submit and print the Screening/Interview Slip.
Wednesday 7th September 2022:
- ND Dental Therapy
- ND Health Information Management Technician
Thursday 8th September 2022:
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Environmental Technology
Support lines: 08037923633, 08066058987