Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Regular NCE Programmes of the College of Education, Warri for the 2022/2023 Session.
COEWARRI NCE Courses
- SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Economics/Political Science
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Economics
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Political Science
- Geography/Social Studies
- Theatre Arts/English
- Theatre Arts/Social Science
- History/Social Studies
- History/Political Science
- Music/Social Studies
- Music/Theatre Arts
- Social Studies/Economics
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Integrated Science/Computer
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Geography
- Computer Science/Biology
- Physical & Health Education
- SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
- English Language/CRS
- English Language/History
- English Language/Social Studies
- English Language/Economics
- English Language/French
- French/Social Studies
- Isoko/Social Studies
- Isoko/English Language
- Izon/Social Studies
- Urhobo/Social Studies
- Itsekiri/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Theatre Art
- SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Business Education
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Fine Arts
- Technical Education
- SCHOOL OF ADULT & NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Special Education
- SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD-CARE & PRIMARY EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies.
- Early Childhood Care Education
College of Education Warri NCE Admission Requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)O’ Level with credit passes in four (4) subjects, at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
- A Grade ll Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with Credit or Merits in four subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/Merit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for all candidates. TC II referred is not acceptable.
- Credit Pass in English and Literature in English is required for candidates wishing to study English Language, Theatre Art.
- A candidate who wishes to study Computer Science, a credit in Physics is required.
- A candidate who wishes to study Agric. Science needs a Credit in Agric/Bio and at least, a pass in Chemistry.
- Business Education. Credits in English, Economics or Commerce, Bookkeeping or Financial Accounting is required.
How to Apply for College of Education Warri Post UTME Form
Admission forms are obtainable online at the College portal via coewarri.deltasmartcity.ng.
|Application Type||Application Fee ( ₦ )|
|NCE PART-TIME (UTME)||3,500.00|
The completed online Application form print-out is to be returned to the Admission Office with the following:
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate/Result (WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO)
- JAMB (UTME) Result Slip (for those who wrote JAMB Exams for NCE)
- Two recent passport photographs (Red background only)
- Local Government Area of Origin / Letter of Identification
Deadline: August 26, 2022.
For further details contact
The Admissions Officer,
College of Education,
or Call 08023993627, 08033111582, 08077561647