The College for Legal Studies, Yola (CLSYola) is excited to announce the commencement of online sales of admission forms for the various Diploma/Certificate courses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The college offers a range of courses that cater to different professional interests and academic needs.
Courses on Offer
Here is a list of the available courses:
- Diploma in Public Law
- Diploma in Private Law
- Diploma in Commercial Law
- Diploma in Sharia and Civil Law
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Part-Time Diploma in Public Law, Private Law, Commercial, Sharia and Civil Law
- Advanced Diploma in Law
- Diploma in Islamic Studies Education
- Diploma in Arabic Education
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Certificate in Crises Management & Humanitarian Aid
To qualify for the Diploma courses, candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects. Candidates should have at least three credits or more for the Certificate course.
Note: Those residing within the Yola metropolis can visit the college for assistance with the online purchase of the form.
Interested applicants can access the admission forms online via the official link. The form costs Five Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifteen Naira (5,715.00) only.
For further information and inquiries about the application process, don’t hesitate to contact the college directly at the following numbers: 08039696329 & 08081779479.
This is a golden opportunity for students and professionals looking to expand their knowledge in law and related fields.
Start your journey to a rewarding legal career today by applying to the College for Legal Studies, Yola (CLSYola).
Please share this article with your friends.