Begin your undergraduate studies in America. That’s fantastic news! Applications for the Clark Global Scholarship Programme are presently being accepted.
Clark University Scholarships 2023/2024 are full-fee foreign undergraduate scholarships. This scholarship programme provides $15,000 to $25,000 annually for four years, with renewal depending on satisfying academic standards.
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate university.
Clark University has come a long way in the intervening years. Still, one constant has been their dedication to a meaningful education that leads to constructive change in our community and around the world.
To know everything there is to know about Clark University Scholarships, keep reading, as this article will provide you with all the important information.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2023 / January 1, 2023
The Clark Global Scholarship Programme provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- If accepted into the Global Scholars Programme, you will earn a scholarship ranging from $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, subject to academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in need-based financial help.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Clark University Scholarships Programme:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has studied abroad for at least four years. Clark will also take into account overseas students who are studying in the United States.
- You should also have exhibited the ability to provide leadership in your community and around the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- You must demonstrate strong academic performance as well as participation in extracurricular activities.
- Your scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial necessity. International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to fund a considerable portion of the cost of their study. Students who want to be eligible for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Programme fall within this category.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To apply for the Clark University Scholarships Programme, please follow the steps below:
- You must first register for an account here.
- Fill out the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- By your deadline, complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
- You will then receive complete instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay.
- Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code
Please visit the Official Website. to learn more about the Clark Global Scholarship Programme.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Clark University Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!