The Christopher University admission list is out for 2022/2023 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at Christopher University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Christopher University admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
It is important to disclose that all candidates who partook in the Christopher University admission screening exercise and scored up to the Christopher University cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check Christopher University, Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the JAMB portal.
Check Christopher University Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to Christopher University‘s official portal to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click the “sign in” button to access and check your Christopher University admission status.
Check Christopher University Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your Christopher University admission status.
- How to check Christopher University Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Christopher University Cut-Off Mark
- Christopher University Admission Form
- Christopher University Academic Calendar
- Christopher University Orientation
- Christopher University School Fees
- Christopher University Matriculation Ceremony
- Christopher University Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to Christopher University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the University website Christopher University to check the requirements and clearance procedures.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not correctly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
Is Christopher University Admission List Out for 2022/2023?
No! Christopher University’s admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment