JAMB Central Admission Process System(CAPS) is in charge of the admission process. You are advised to check your Jamb profile from time to time.
If you need to know if you have been offered admission? Check admission status in the JAMB CAPS Portal today; continue reading to get details on how to check admission status on CAPS. This portal is necessary for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, you will see a welcome notice. Just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it, and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- After clicking “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS, ” you will see a page showing your JAMB details and admission status. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check its Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page only shows welcome because it requires you to view the complete page in desktop mode.
This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you use a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over, as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration. On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools with free admission slots for admission consideration.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns, and log in.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile.’
You do not need to worry. The best thing is to regularly check your Jamb profile on CAPS. Follow the steps explained above, and you’ll surely know if you have been offered admission or not. And please, share this article with your friends and family. Candidates are also advised to check their admission status regularly once they have logged into the JAMB CAPS Portal.