JAMB Central Admission Process System(CAPS) is in charge of admission process you are advised to check your Jamb profile from time to time. Need to know if you have been offered admission? Check admission status in JAMB CAPS Portal today, continue reading ti get details on how to check admission status on CAPS. This portal is necessary for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
See also: Easy way to print Jamb Admission Letter
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
PLEASE NOTE : Once you accept the admission, your admission quest is over as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration. On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’
See also: Most Recent News on JAMB