Charles Darwin University Scholarships is currently open.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023/2024 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters, Ph.D., and training.
Two different scholarship programs have complete funding. Up to 50% of tuition expenses are partially covered by four different types of scholarships.
Charles Darwin University is a modern university founded on innovation, sustainability, social justice, and teamwork. Everyone is free to pursue their passion for improving things, no matter how big or small, here.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Masters /Undergraduate / Training / PhD
- Deadline: Changes per Scholarship (Click here)
- Institution(s): Charles Darwin University
- Study in (Country): Australia
Any course-based degree offered by the university, whether it be undergraduate or graduate.
- Primary Industries
- Community Services & Social Work
- Culinary Arts
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Law & Legal Studies
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- IT & Network Engineering
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Enabling Courses
- Creative Arts & Design
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of the following types:
CDU Global Excellence Award
The scholarships cover 50% of the first year’s tuition and 10% of the following years’ tuition for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS)
The scholarship is available for coursework degrees at the undergraduate or graduate levels, and it covers 50% or 25% of the tuition costs for the entire course, respectively.
CDU Global Leader Award
The scholarships cover 25% of the first year’s tuition and 10% of the following years’ tuition for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
CDU Global Achiever Award
The scholarship pays 15% of the first year’s tuition for coursework degrees at the undergraduate or graduate levels.
Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship
The scholarship is a one-time grant of $3,000 towards your first-year tuition fee and is applicable to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification.
Higher Degree by Research
These scholarships are completely funded.
Northern Territory Scholarships
The scholarships celebrate students’ academic excellence, leadership qualities, and involvement in the community. They go towards the student’s tuition and are for higher education, both undergraduate and graduate ($12,000).
Eligibility Criteria for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
- Essential Language: English
- Eligible Nations: All World Countries
- Submit evidence of your academic prowess and success in relevant prior studies and qualifications.
- Must fulfill the academic and English entrance requirements of the university.
- Keep the admissions offer to the degree program at CDU.
- Not having a scholarship from a sponsoring organization in Australia or abroad.
- Not be a New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or any combination.
Conditions of the Scholarship for Awardees
- maintain 40 credit points of full-time enrollment per semester;
- The tuition fee scholarship will be directly deposited to your student account up to two weeks after the census date each semester if you pay the remaining balance of your tuition on or before the start of the semester.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in the degree program at CDU each semester, with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no subject failing grades;
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another individual, course, or year, nor is it refundable or transferable for cash.
- Awardees are required to pay foreign fees rather than domestic fees.
- Not abandon the units or course of study early without first receiving consent from the Office of International Services;
- The beneficiary must abide by the Student of the University By-laws (PDF 9KB)
- Any changes to their visa status must be reported to the international office immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the scholarship may be canceled.
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships?
Please follow the following steps to avail this scholarship:
- Decide which scholarship you want.
- Download the appropriate scholarship application here.
- Send in your admissions application to CDU’s degree programs.
To know more about Charles Darwin University Scholarship, please visit the official website.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.