The Indian Government is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their fully-funded Chandranna Bima Scholarship 2022.
Host Nationality: This Chandranna Scholarship is being awarded in India.
Level/Field of the Study: The Chandranna Bheema Scholarship for students is awarded to study the courses offered by the university/college. Also, the scholarships are available for the 9th, 10th, intermediate or ITI.
Eligible Nationality: The Scholarship is available to only Indians.
Scholarship Worth of Chandranna Bima Scholarship
The beneficiaries of the Chandranna Bima Scholarship will receive their rewards:
- 5 lakh in case of accidental death and total disability: Rs. 2,25,000/- (Rupees two lakh twenty-five thousand) from State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Rs.75,000/- (Rupees seventy-five thousand) under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakh) from Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
- Up to Rs.3,62,500/- for Partial Disability: Up to Rs.2,25,000/- (Rupees two lakh twenty-five thousand) from State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh) from PMSBY and Rs.37,500 from AABY.
- 30,000/- for natural death under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY).
- 1200/- p.a. towards scholarship per child up to two children of the beneficiary, who study in 9th, 10th, intermediate or ITI.
Important Features of the Scheme for Chandranna Bima Scholarship
The following are some noticeable features of the Chandranna Bheema Scholarship for students:
- All unorganised workers in the State in the age group of 18 to 70 years are eligible to be registered as unorganised workers and enrolled as beneficiaries of the Chandranna Bima Scholarship.
- All unorganised workers will be registered under the Unorganised Workers Social Security Act, 2008 and enrolled as beneficiaries under Chandranna Bima Scheme.
- SERP will be in charge of the registration of unorganised workers and their enrollment in the Chandranna Bima Scheme, data entry, maintenance of the database, hard copies of signed applications and other related matters.
- Assistant Labour Officer of the Labour Department shall be the Registering Authority.
- The registered unorganised workers will be enrolled as members under State Accident Death and Disability Scheme and under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and will also be covered under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY).
To be eligible for the Chandranna Bheema scholarship, applicants must be of:
- Unorganized workers aged 18 to 59 (according to AABY standards).
- Unorganized workers in the 60 to 70 age group.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply for Chandranna Bima Scholarship
Interested applicants for the Chandranna Bheema scholarship 2022 should click on the link provided below to apply:
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the Chandranna Bheema scholarship for students was not given. However, interested applicants should contact the employer for the deadline.
For more information on the Chandranna Bheema scholarship application, applicants should click on the link below: