The College of Health Science and Technology Zaria (CCHSTZ) has released its admission for 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the City College of Health Sciences and Technology, Zaria (CCHSTZ) is now inviting applications from qualified candidates for admission into its various programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
City College of Health Sciences and Technology Courses
SCHOOL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH SCIENCES (SCHS)
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW) 3years
- Diploma in Community Health (Re-trainy) 2 years
- Certificate in Community Health (CHEW) 2 years
SCHOOL OF GENERAL HEALTH SCIENCES (SGHS)
- X-Ray Technician (XRT) 3years
- Pharmacy Technician (PT) 3years
- Medical Laboratory (MLT) 3 years
- Dispensing opticianry (DOP) 3 years
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCES (SEHS)
- Environmental Health Technician (EHT) 3years
- Environmental Health Assistance (EHA) 2years
- ND Environmental Health Technology (EHT) 2years
- HD Environmental Health Technology (EHT) 2years
- ND Public Health Technology (PHT) 3years
- ND Epidemiology and Disease Control (EDC) 3years
- Diploma in Health Education and Promotion (HEP) 2years
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics (DND) 2years
- HND Public Health Nursing (PHN) 2years
SCHOOL OF DENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (SDHS)
- HND Dental Therapy (DTH) 4 years
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST) 3 years
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (SHIM)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (PDHIM) 3years
- National Diploma in Health Information Management (NDHIM) 2years
- HND Health Information Management (HNDHIM) 2 years
City College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Requirements
Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE a level at 2 sittings including the following;
- English Language
How to Apply for City College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The cost of applying to the City College of Health Sciences and Technology is N5,200 (Including Bank charges) You can make payment using your ATM cards, Bank USSD sort code, or Online banking transfer.
In case you encounter payment complications contact our ICT Department on 08038585342 for immediate resolution.
Dates of Entrance Examination
- First Entrance Examination Date – Saturday 25th June 2022
- Second Entrance Examination – Saturday 30th July 2022
- Third Entrance Examination – Saturday 27th August 2022
All applicants are to pay a sum of N2,000 as a Screening/Aptitude test fee during the entrance examinations.
If you have questions regarding the CCHSTZ admission form, do well to drop them in the comment section and someone from our team would be glad to help you out.