The Castagra Roofing Scholarship Programme was created to assist people passionate about innovation or sustainability and pursuing a career in roofing (or a related profession).
Eligibility for Castagra Roofing Scholarship
Applicants to the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program must be:
- Enrolling in college or vocational roofing or related programmes for post-secondary education. The building sector must apply to a related field (construction, waterproofing, etc.).
- Passionate about sustainability or innovation
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada
- Employees of Castagra Products and their families are not eligible.
Not going to school? We are aware that not everyone should attend college. If a candidate meets the other requirements and can demonstrate their dedication to and love for the sector, we will consider applicants who do not plan to attend school.
If chosen, your application essay must include what you plan to do with the scholarship money.
A $1000 USD prize will be given to the winner. Although awards are not re-upgradable, participants may re-apply to the programme each year they remain eligible.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
- Your submission must be received by August 29, 2023 at midnight PST
- Applications must include the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address
- Your application must include a 500-1000 word essay detailing your educational and career
- Goals and how you will contribute to the roofing industry. Special consideration will be given to those passionate about sustainability and/or innovation.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.