The program’s goal is to provide knowledge and expertise for a career in academia or to pursue several other possibilities that require a solid mathematical background.
Past students now work as statisticians and managers in industry and business, as well as on the faculty of institutions in the UK and overseas.
To discover everything there is to find out about the Cardiff University PhD Scholarship, stay reading since this article will offer you all the important information.
About Cardiff University
Cardiff University (Welsh: Prifysgol Caerdydd) is a Welsh public research university in Cardiff, Wales.
Founded in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, it was one of the founding institutions of the University of Wales in 1893 and obtained (but did not use) its own degree-awarding rights in 1997.
In 1999, it acquired the public name Cardiff University, which became its legal identity in 2005 when it separated from the University of Wales to become an independent University issuing its own degrees.
Cardiff University PhD Scholarship
- Type: PhD
- Organization: Cardiff University
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study: Cardiff University
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: July 22, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Cardiff University PhD Scholarship
There are a limited number of EPSRC-funded doctorate training funds available for UK/EU applicants, which are offered on a competitive basis and subject to research council residence restrictions.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Cardiff University PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants classified as international students must self-fund the difference between home and international fees.
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree or MMath in Mathematics or be nearing completion of their subjects’ degrees.
- Candidates with a good analytical background are required for the project.
- For fee purposes, students categorised as international must self-fund the difference between home and foreign tuition.
July 22, 2023
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Cardiff University PhD Scholarship.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!