This is to inform the general public that Postgraduate students who want to undertake their Canon Collins Trust Scholarships in the host institution, Canon Collins Trust, are invited to apply.
For the next 3 years they will be offering scholarships only to those studying in three areas:
- Justice: which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment
- Education: policy and practice
- Humanities: which includes Literature, History, Anthropology and the Arts
Canon Collins Trust Scholarship Benefits
- Most awards will be valued at R70, 000 for each year of study at the Masters and PhD levels. In exceptional cases up to R100, 000 per year may be offered. They support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning;
- An annual conference is also organized for current scholars and several smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship holders are expected to participate in these activities and to become part of and contribute to the Canon Collins Scholarship network;
- Eligible applicants will automatically be considered for these named scholarships:
- Ros Moger and Terry Furlong
- Sol Plaatje Canon Collins Scholarships
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
BW Offshore Undergraduate Scholarship
Caleb University Undergraduate Scholarship
Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship
Green Energy International Limited Scholarship
InstaTopGram Digital Marketing Scholarship
Eligibility for Canon Collins Trust Scholarships
- Applicants must be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe;
- Be normally resident in one of the above countries;
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application;
- Be studying or applying to study at a South African university;
- Applications for courses that are not within the above areas of subject (for example MBAs, medical sciences, sports sciences, applied sciences) will be rejected.
Click Here to Apply
- Applications Open: Wednesday, 30th June 2022
- Application Deadline: Monday, 9th August 2022
For more updates, Like, Share and Suscribe to RM Blog.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment