Cape Breton University is currently inviting applications from eligible domestic and international students for their Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships are available for enrolling applicants.
The scholarships are applicable to and awarded to undergraduate students with outstanding academic performance and/or students who are obviously in financial need.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships
Through the efforts of donors, $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries are offered to students entering CBU each year. Students entering directly from high school or through articulation agreement partners are considered for entrance scholarships based on their academic grades
To be accepted for any of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships applicants should meet the following conditions;
- Applicants must be classified as domestic or international students.
- If an Articulation agreement student, must be currently enrolled in their program of transfer.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Minimum 80% average as determined by CBU to be eligible with no failures.
- Average for international students entering directly from high school will be determined by Cape Breton University.
- ESL conditional offers must attend a CBU English language partner school to have award honored.
Major Entrance Scholarships/Values
*A limited number of the following awards will be offered*
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
How-to-Apply: Applicants seeking Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada are required to have a conditional offer of admission into degree program at the University.
All entering students who wish to be considered for entrance scholarships must submit the following in addition to an admission application.
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified