Cape Breton University is accepting applications from qualified domestic and international applicants for its Entrance Scholarships for undergraduate students wishing to register in a degree program at the University.
Enrolling students can apply for Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships.
Undergraduate students with superior academic performance and students in clear financial need are eligible for and granted scholarships.
Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about the Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships, as this article will supply you with all the important information.
About Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships
Each year, $2.5 million in scholarships and bursaries are awarded to CBU students thanks to the generosity of benefactors.
Students who enroll directly from high school or through articulation agreements are eligible for entry awards based on their academic grades.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
- Scholarship Type: Partial funding
- Host Institution(s): Cape Breton University, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for one of the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships:
- Applicants must identify whether they are domestic or international students.
- The student must be enrolled in their transfer program if an articulation agreement is used.
- Must have a strong academic record and have excelled at prior levels of study.
- To be qualified, you must have a minimum 80% average, as established by CBU, with no failures.
- Cape Breton University will examine the average for overseas students entering directly from high school.
- Students must attend a CBU English language partner school to be eligible for an ESL conditional offer.
Major Entrance Scholarships/Values
A limited number of the following awards will be made available.
|Name||Total Amount||Yearly Amount|
|W.M. Reid||$11,500||$4K & $2.5K|
How to Apply: Applicants seeking Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships in Canada must have a conditional offer of admission to the University’s degree program.
All incoming students must provide the following documents and their admission application to be considered for entrance scholarships.
- Official transcript
- Financial need application for those interested in bursaries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with your friends.
We will update this page as soon as there is more information concerning the Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships.
RealMina wishes you success in your endeavours!
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment