BW Offshore Nigeria is inviting applications to its undergraduate Scholarship Scheme, BW Offshore Undergraduates Scholarship for Nigerian Students. It is meant for Nigerian applicants who intend to study Engineering courses at selected Nigerian Universities. It is available for twenty students.
- University of Ibadan
- University of Nigeria
- University of Lagos
- Ahmadu Bello University
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil / Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have gained full-time admission into the above Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Have completed their first year and are on track to proceed to 200 Level
- Have a minimum of 4.0/5.0 CGPA
- Have a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in WAEC/NECO/GCE one sitting
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship or grant
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Jill Sanders Memorial Scholarship (by HTAi)
Joseph Mundassery Scholarships (DMW)
Edo State Government Scholarship Scheme
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
Kano State Government Scholarship Scheme
Application Procedure for BW Offshore Undergraduates Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates will be nominated by the respective Universities and departments based on their academic qualifications (CGPA).
All nominated candidates will be contacted directly by BW Offshore, using only the official BW Offshore email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and requested to submit the following documentation via email:
- Admission Letter
- School identity card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped by the University stating previous session CGPA results clearly in English
- Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any presented documentation.
- Academic Reference from candidates’ Head of Department
- Short Essay of no more than one page detailing why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one typed page. Font: Arial; Font size: 11).
For more updates, Like, Share and Suscribe to RM Blog.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment