Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing admission form is out. The management of BUTH is pleased to announce to the general public and interested candidates that admission form for Nursing programmes for 2022/2023 academic session is out and available for sale.
The management of BUTH is calling on interested candidates who are suitably qualified to apply to purchase the School of Nursing admission form that is readily available for sale.
Check below for a well detailed explanation on application requirements and procedures.
Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility
- Male and Female candidates who have completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination board, i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
- Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years.
A COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: BOWEN UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, PENSION SCHEME
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2023 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Print out your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special characters like ~!@#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
Deadline: May 20th, 2023.
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on June 11, 2023.
You are expected to wear a face mask and come with a printed examination slip and the School receipt. You are strongly advised to submit all the printouts on or before the stipulated deadline.