Benue State University (BSUM) has announced a supplementary Post UTME screening test for candidates who missed the initial test scheduled on April 18, 2023, with required documents for admission into healthcare programs in the 2023/2024 academic session.
This screening is specifically for those who applied for admission into Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Nursing Science, Radiography and Radiation Science, and Medical Laboratory Science programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
BSUM Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Test Details
Date: Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Time: 7:00 am
Venue: University CBT Centre, beside the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Eastern Wing
BSUM Supplementary Post UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
The supplementary screening test is open to 2023/2024 UTME candidates who:
- Applied for admission into the programs mentioned above at BSU.
- Scored at least 200 for all programs (except Medical Laboratory Science, which requires a minimum score of 180).
- Have already registered for the screening exercise with the university.
Please note that this supplementary test is exclusively for candidates who missed the first test.
Required Documents for BSUM Supplementary Post UTME Screening
Affected candidates must bring the following documents to the supplementary screening test:
- Original copy of their UTME result printout with their images.
- Printout of the candidate’s screening acknowledgement slip, which the university will send.
Benue State University’s supplementary Post UTME screening test offers a second chance for eligible candidates who missed the first test.
Make sure to attend the test on April 18, 2023, at 7:00 am with the required documents.
Realmina wishes Good luck to all participating candidates!