The Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) invites eligible candidates with Direct Entry qualifications to apply for admission into the university’s degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for BSUM Direct Entry Screening
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Direct Entry screening/registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00)
- Go to the BSUM website: www.bsum.edu.ng
- Under the Admissions menu, click on the “Post Utme/De” link under the “Applications” section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified, click on the “Proceed” link to continue to the payment platform.
- There are three options for payment: i) Cash payments at designated banks: Visit any of the participating banks nationwide to make payment, using your Payment Reference Number slip. ii) Online payments using Mastercard, VISA or Verve Cards. Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. iii) Payment at ATM terminals: Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and follow the steps provided. iv) Payment using Quickteller from the Internet : Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- After making payment, candidates are required to revisit the BSUM website (www.bsum.edu.ng) and select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section.
- Enter your Direct Entry registration number and click on the “Verify” button to log in.
- Register and upload credentials online for the Direct Entry screening exercise.
- Fill in your bio-data and upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and A’ level Certificates or statement of results (not online slips)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Marriage certificate/affidavits
- Certificate of State Origin
- JAMB Direct Entry slip
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on the day of the DE screening.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after the screening.
Please Note: The payment option which uses Quickteller from the internet attracts an additional N100.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment